Rural Press Club of Victoria AGM 2021
Dear RPCV Members,
You are invited to attend the Rural Press Club of Victoria’s 2021 Annual General Meeting, to be held virtually.
DATE: MONDAY 29 NOVEMBER, 2021
On receiving your registration to attend, we’ll email through relevant information for the meeting.
Nominations are encouraged for committee and office bearer positions. Click HERE to download the Nomination Form
Please see attached for nomination form, due no later than 12noon Thursday 25 November, 2021.
We’ll also send through log-in details for the virtual AGM once you have registered.
OFFICIAL NOTICE OF AGM
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Rural Press Club of Victoria (RPC Victoria Inc) will be held at 8.00am on Monday 29 November, 2021 in a virtual forum via Zoom.
1. To receive and adopt the minutes, of the AGM held 19 November, 2020.
2. To receive and adopt the Financial Statements for year ended 30 June 2021.
3. To receive and adopt the Committee Report for year ended 30 June 2021.
4. To elect the following Office Bearers:
• Deputy President
• Hon Treasurer
• Hon Secretary
• Executive Committee Members