Rural Press Club of Victoria
The Rural Press Club of Victoria has been dedicated to promoting and developing excellence in regional and rural journalism for over 35 years.
A not-for-profit organisation, we organise regular functions that feature topical speakers addressing the most pressing issues facing regional and rural Victoria.
In late August, we hold our annual Journalism and Photography Awards, which recognise excellence among our members during the year.
The 2019/20 Executive Committee of the Rural Press Club of Victoria includes:
Deputy President: Bryce Eishold
Stock & Land
Secretary: Nicole Cairns
Treasurer: Laura Griffin
Executive Committee Members:
- Laura Poole, ABC Regional
- Rex Martinich, The Daily Advertiser
- Joely Mitchell, Stock and Land
- Melanie Curtis, Agriculture Victoria
- Simone Smith, Free Range Ag (Freelance Journalist)
- Sian Johnson, ABC Regional
- Natalie Kotsios, The Weekly Times
- Sarah Lawrence, 9 News Central Victoria
The Rural Press Club of Victoria adopted new Association Rules at its 2013 Annual General Meeting. Click here to download the rules.