We are excited to have you on board!
BENEFITS OF RPCV MEMBERSHIP:
- Receive discounted entry to our events for the current financial year.
- Regular invitations to our breakfasts and lunches where you’ll hear from major players in the agribusiness stage and get to know other rural and regional journalists and agribusiness professionals.
- Free submission of entries into our annual awards and discounted entry to our annual awards dinner in August
- Free submission to the annual Young Journalist forum.
- The knowledge that you’re supporting an organisation that’s advancing the interests of rural and regional journalists across Victoria, promoting standards of excellence, fairness of reporting and a forum for communication that is accessible to all.
The 2019/20 Executive Committee of the Rural Press Club of Victoria includes:
Deputy President: Bryce Eishold
Stock & Land
Secretary: Nicole Cairns
Treasurer: Laura Griffin
Executive Committee Members:
- Laura Poole, ABC Regional
- Rex Martinich, The Daily Advertiser
- Joely Mitchell, Stock and Land
- Melanie Curtis, Agriculture Victoria
- Simone Smith, Free Range Ag (Freelance Journalist)
- Sian Johnson, ABC Regional
- Natalie Kotsios, The Weekly Times
- Sarah Lawrence, 9 News Central Victoria
The Rural Press Club of Victoria adopted new Association Rules at its 2013 Annual General Meeting. Click here to download the rules.